What is it?
American small businesses face a wide range of financial challenges that affect their bottom lines. Today, there is an opportunity to develop scalable solutions that address these obstacles through mobile technology. The SmallBizDev Hackathons are a chance for you to develop mobile solutions that boost the financial success of small business owners. Come hack with us for a chance to work with other passionate individuals, get access to expert advice and technical resources, and compete for a $20,000 prize purse.
- @CFSInnovation: 3 winning #financial solutions for #SmallBiz owners from the #NYC #SmallBizDev #hackathon http://t.co/2bxxitsEdt http://t.co/nNc25irT3H
- @SohrabKohli: RT @D2Dfund: Congratulations to all winners, staff, and judges on an amazing NYC #SmallBizDev Hackathon! http://t.co/bsuZ7SMRXs
- @toddwhaines: Be thankful for a new opportunity to discover & create today! Handle your business... #opportunity #entrepreneur #smallbizdev #money #work
Did you know …
- If just 1 in 3 microbusinesses hired 1 additional employee, the US would be at full employment (American Enterprise Opportunity)?
- 39% of small businesses surveyed by Capital One wished they had a greater ability to strategically plan their operations instead of living day-to-day?
- 55% of online respondents to a CFED survey of microbusiness owners could cover just one month or less of business expenses with their current savings?
- 49% of small businesses decision makers surveyed by Capital One manage their business’ money themselves using computer software when they find time?